This person will support, champion and assist both Lead Pastors for Soul City Church. This person will be responsible for administrative, strategic and personal support and should have excellent administrative, communication and project management skills.
This person will provide strategic and operational oversight for all Soul City Church buildings and facilities. They will lead and develop teams of volunteers dedicated to ensuring that all Soul City facilities are cared for with excellence and attention to detail. We are looking for someone with previous experience in areas like facility management, maintenance, and construction coordination. This person must be organized, thorough, highly responsive and able to solve problems creatively.
The Soul City Kids Coordinator is a full time position that will work with and report to the Family Ministries Director to achieve the mission of Soul City Church and Soul City Kids.
The Coordinator will oversee our babies through 5th grade ministry, as well as provide and execute an innovative and effective kids ministry. Coordinator will strategically partner with Soul City Church families, oversee recruitment of volunteers, and provide leadership for all volunteer teams.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
– Have a heart to see kids grow in their relationship with God.
– Care about the family unit and believe that it’s the church’s job to partner with and empower parents to be the spiritual leader in their kids lives.
– Are able to build teams of people to accomplish all that we need to do.
– Have strong personal skills.
– Are a go getter.
– Can take vision and execute an effective strategy to obtain the vision.
– Are a strong communicator who can inspire various people groups.
– Are a learner and listener.
– Can be innovative, creative, fun, and hard working.